Canepa Design has been providing exceptional automobiles to enthusiasts worldwide for more than 30 years, specializing in:
Since 1980, Canepa Design has been restoring the highest quality automobiles including, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, Ferrari, Shelby, and all types of racecars and hot rods. Our technical experts have a combined experience of more than 200 years in the automotive and mechanical engineering industries.
When you make an investment at Canepa Design, you are not only obtaining a premier quality automobile, you are receiving a vehicle that has undergone a meticulous inspection and detailing process that includes an initial detail and thorough inspection; a complete service from top to bottom; restoration that includes 100% mechanical and cosmetic upgrades; extensive road testing; and a complete concours quality detail of the engine, chassis, exterior and interior.
Canepa Design represents Exceptional Quality coupled with unparalleled craftsmanship and attention
to detail. This exceptional quality has resulted in seven first-place award-winning automobiles in the past year and a half alone.
- 1972 Porsche 917-10 – Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance
- 1962 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster – Palo Alto Concours
- 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing – Hillsborough Concours
- 1969 Porsche 917-K – Marin Sonoma Concours d'Elegance
- 1967 Cobra 427 – Beverly Hills Concours
- 1970 Lola T70 Mk3B Can Am – Hillsborough Concours
- 1983 Lancia LC2 Prototype – San Francisco Presidio Concours
to our on-line newsletter and inventory alert.